News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Desperation WTF??

Started by P3nT4gR4m, October 11, 2011, 06:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 06:59:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 06:28:27 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 06:24:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 05:45:44 PM
Quote from: trix on October 12, 2011, 05:40:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 05:38:23 PM
Quote from: tdae on October 12, 2011, 05:33:51 PM
don't we just phase dimensions from here?
stuffs gotta be all physical..

Kill yourself and fuck the body.

Jesus H Christ, where the FUCK are we getting all these navel-gazing hippies from?  It's like someone put asshole juice in the watertowers, nation-wide.  

Why do you think "hippies" sounds like "herpes"?  Coincidence?

ETA: I also take back what I said about posting more of a reply, because, well, Nigel covered it better than I could've and in far fewer words.

She's like that.  She's the Eva Peron of this board.  Or she would be, if she was the ruler of Argentina.

Don't cry for me.

And I am PD's Nikola Tesla.

You get to die in the Rose House, and I get to die in a motel, obsessively counting my pubes.

I think this means you win.

I don't know, man. I'll die young and 50 years later Madonna will play me in a movie, whereas you get to live to a ripe old age and 60 years after you die you'll have crackpots claiming you broke physics and invented everything despite any surviving documentation of your research.

Yeah, but you get to be blond with big tits and legs that would make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window, and I get to get ripped off by Thomas Edison until I finally go crazy and die.

You get to have a fear of pearl earrings and fall in love with a pigeon... Oh wait. Yeah. I totally win.

I WILL FUCK THAT PIGEON.  DO NOT PHYSICALLY GET BETWEEN ME AND THAT BIRD, OR FACE THE SPECTER OF SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH A SURPRISED LOOK ON YOUR FACE.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

We have no pigeon-fucker emote.

This must be remedied.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 07:01:48 PM
We have no pigeon-fucker emote.

This must be remedied.

:lol: I'm scared.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube